It took forever but it was worth it. GOD, I LOVE EMULATING STYLES!
- PinkietardHQ(mod of Pinkietard): Armed with a”Tinderbull”flamethrower and many bottles of salsa, this guy was the one who helped me make my first friends with other tumblrs. And don’t ask about the sock. There are reasons for it.
- Palette Swap: Why’d I draw Palette Swap? Well, who doesn’t wanna draw Palette Swap?
- Frigid Drift: Another good friend of mine. Now Frigid, what are you staring at? …Frigid, that Rainbow Dash plushie doesn’t belong to you. Frigid, stop, stay away from it, srsly. Frigid, don’t go invisible. Frigid? FRIGID? Goddammit.
- Flutterguy: Gotta love this guy and his manly ways. Designed the minigun like Painwheel from Skullgirls (and failed) cuz I THINK the mod is a Skullgirls fan.
- Dead Rainbow Dash: One of my best friends on Tumblr. I can only imagine how pro this pony must be on the battlefield, what with gun skills like that.
- Riddles(Mod of Scootawhat): Probably my best friend on Tumblr. I loved his art style from the very first time I saw it. Also, he’s obsessed with DC Universe, hence the Bat Rocket Launcher.
- The RD plushie from ThatScootaloo: Despite her adorable appearance, this plushie is probably one of the most powerful scouts I’ve ever seen. Wait… is it wearing earrings?
- Pirate Dash: Everybody be lovin’ this seafarin’ pony! And if ye got any beef against this bucko, then ye be just a scurvy bilgesucking prick! YOHOHOHO…hoho…heh. Fuck, I am not good at this pirate talk. I’ll leave that up to the pros like Pirate Dash.
- Dr. Colgate: One of my first followers from the beginning, with the first question I ever answered. In return, I have modified… Anna…into some sort of medigun. Yay.
You all have AIDS.
I be likin’ this weapon more than t’ blunt wooden sword. Yarr!
((Thank you very much for the shoutout TF2 Ponies! I have no idea how the game works and have never played it ;P But I love the art style and humor of the Dashie on this blog. And the various styles came out great too. Thank you again!))
What this image is telling me is “Thank you, you few super famous pony tumblrs for over 2000 followers”. What about the the rest of the followers? Not famous enough to be mentioned?